How to make a moon. Process on video, 30th July 2015. East Dulwich, London.
Brain labyrinth mural
96×96 inches 244×244 cm
Technique: acrylic, marker and collage on plywood ( 2 pieces)
A Team of young offenders aged 15-18 and supported by Greenwich Youth Offending Service (YOS) made that mural.
Some of these young people have involvement with Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).
The Youth Offending Service is a team of professionals, set up by the government and local organisations, who are working together to prevent youth crime.
• Work on team: developing cooperation skill.
• Individual creative work: developing artistic skills.
• Build a mural for the community.
• Developing relationships and improving communication
• challenge their views of themselves and raise their aspirations
• engage with learning new skills, connect with new education, training and employment
• Make a positive contribution to society